As the Indonesian government recently gave orders to intensify crackdown on online gambling operations, many Indonesian gamblers are anxious about privacy.
As it is, they want to make sure that their online gambling activities are safe from scrutiny, including their financial transactions. That is considering that the Indonesian Ministry of Communication and Informatics (MCIT) has plans of developing a search engine machine dedicated to detecting and tracking online gambling websites.
The anxiety is unfounded as trusted betting and online casino websites provide their customers with Daftar Judi Online payment processors and e-wallets that are accredited. Any financial transactions concerning their account must be coursed, either through Telegram or WhatsApp. The rationale behind this method of using those instant messaging platforms is to maintain privacy in communications; between a customer and the customer support staff who will be facilitating a deposit or withdrawal transactions.
How Do Telegram and WhatsApp Keep Messages Private?
Telegram is an instant messaging app that uses voice over IP service and proprietary end-to-end encryption that allows a user to keep chat messages secret. Although cloud-based, the client-server and server-client encryptions used are closed-source and are discernible only to Telegram developers who act as sole custodians of the encryption keys. That being the case, any chat messages between an online casino customer and the support staff remains private and undetected in public Internet Networks.
WhatsApp on the other hand is more complicated as it will require a user to first uninstall the WhatsApp from the device, then install the GBWhatsApp, which players can obtain from the official GBWhatsApp website. After installing the GBWhatsApp, a user will enter the mobile number of the device linked to his or her WhatsApp account. A verification process will take place before the WhatsApp user can proceed in hiding the chats that he or she wants to keep secret.
Important Things that Online Gamblers Should Do in Order to Keep Online Gambling Activities Untraceable
In order to maintain the privacy of all communications and financial transactions related to one’s gambling account, a customer must always perform the following important steps:
1. Properly maintain the e-wallet or payment processing account to and from which deposits and withdrawals will be transacted. It also follows that an online gambling customer has a Telegram or WhatsApp account.
2. Course all transactions and requests through the official website of the agent who facilitated the account registration process.
3. Always have all financial transactions, whether deposit or withdrawal, processed by the customer support staff in attendance at the agent’s official website .
4. Be ready with valid Identification cards or documents in case the customer support staff deems it necessary to confirm you are the genuine account holder.
5. Transact all deposits and withdrawals using only one payment processor, e-wallet or bank.
6. Play for real-money at online casinos or place wagers at an online betting site using Indonesian rupiah so that the transaction can be immediately processed.